Available in six colours – Polar White, Obsidian Black, High-Tech Silver and Mojave Silver has two more additional colours – Selenite Grey and Designo Hyacinth Red – for a limited time period.
Luxury car market leader Mercedes-Benz began its latest luxury saloon, the all-new E-Class, with the newest generation telematics, avant-garde design and impressive driving dynamics to keep its segment leadership.
The top-seller from Mercedes-Benz, E-Class, appears in three variants E 200, E 220 d and E 350 d featuring an all-new front fascia with new headlamps grille design, new bumpers, new split tail lamps. The top dew E 350 d offered a high sporty outcome with the new AMG line Diamond Grill and AMG alloys.
The E-Class coming in the price range of Rs 63.6 lakh – Rs 80.9 lakh (ex-showroom), remains Mercedes-Benz India’s most significant selling model, with up to 46,000 units plying on Indian roads.
“Going by the strong demand we had to advance the launch of the new E-Class owing to the successful run out of the outgoing model. We have completely reimagined the new E-Class by making it more dynamic, more fun to drive and more tech enriched than ever before. This is one of the most innovative variant strategies with the E-Class with compelling luxury features and one of the most ambitious 15 new products lined-up this year.” Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, told ET Auto said.
“Our sedan segment remains one of our key focus areas this year and, we are confident the E-Class will continue to remain the most successful luxury sedan of India.” He added.
The latest E-Class will premiere with new styling and design, including the distinct MBUX and latest new-gen NTG 6 telematics. The E-Class boasts of the ‘most roomy’ rear cabin in the section owing to its long (er) wheelbase.
Here are Some quick vital features of the new E-Class:
- Best in segment length – 5 meters (5075 mm)
- Best in segment wheelbase – 3 meters (3079 mm)
- All new High Performance LED Headlamps
- Mercedes-Maybach inspired Quarter glass
- Artico leather dashboard and Luxurious open-pore wood trims in front & rear.
- New capacitive touch controllers on the steering wheel
- Packaged with Smartphone integration
- Best in class rear reclining seats including memory functions (37 degrees)
- Dual 12.3″ display screens included with digital cockpit
- Hey Mercedes voice assistance, MBUX NTG6 with AI-enabled
- Seven airbags, including a knee airbag
Available in Obsidian Black, Polar White, Mojave Silver, and High-Tech Silver with two more colours – Designo Hyacinth Red and Selenite Grey – for a limited time.
In 2019, Mercedes-Benz India celebrated its 25th anniversary in India. It is planning to develop the new A-Class limo on 25 March to further pull the masses in Q1, which is expected to be the highest for the pandemic-hit fiscal year.